Paul Fidler’s practice emphasizes on estate planning and administration; trust administration; income taxation of estates, trusts and individuals; planning for charitable gifts and foundations; and business succession planning.
Paul is a frequent speaker and author on a wide range of estate planning topics. Paul has a particularly strong expertise in qualified retirement plans and IRAs, which often are a client’s most valuable asset.
Areas of Practice
- Asset Protection Planning
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trust Administration
- Charitable Planning
- Gift, Estate, and GST Tax Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1996
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Tax Court